MANIPUR PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH SYNOD
- The Presbyterian Church in Manipur was accepted into the family of Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Assam (now Presbyterian Church of India).
- First Assembly Officer Rev. G.R. Sancley arrived in Churachandpur.
- Constituted two Presbyteries – i.e. Tuithaphai Presbytery and Manipur Gam Presbytery.
- Bible Society of India Chruchandpur Branch Inaugurated at Lamka Presbyterian Church M.E. School.
B.S.I. Chruchandpur Branch Inaugural Service was conducted at Lamka Presbyterian Church on 1st October, 1961 (Sunday), the Chairman of the Service was Rev. Zairema, President, B.S.I. Assam Auxiliary and the Speaker was Mr. R.W. Philip, Secretary, Assam Auxiliary, Shillong.
Constituted two Presbyteries i.e. Khuga Sadar Presbyteries and Manipur Eastern Presbyteries.
- Construction of Assembly House. (now known as Synod Quarters).
- Manipur Presbyterian Church Synod affiliated to NEICC.
- First joint – Presbyteries Conference.
- Established Manipur Presbyterian Youth Fellowship (i.e. 11.6.1975).
- Manipur Presbyterian Church became a Synod (i.e 14.5.1978).
- Last Assembly Officer Rev. L.G. Lyngdoh left Manipur.
- First two Executive Secretaries of the Manipur Presbyterian Chruch Synod appointed namely – Rev. B. Lalhnuna and Rev. Lianchinkhup Taithul.
- Purchased plot of land for Synod High School at Tuibuang.
- Constituted Mollhangphai Presbytery.
Construction of Synod Hall inaugurated.
Manipur Presbyterian Women Fellowship estabalished.
Manipur Gam Presbytery office building inaugurated – funded by P.C. U.S.A.
Khuga and Sadar Presbytery Office building inaugurated – funded by C.W.M.
Rural Development Training Center building inaugurated – funded by W.A.R.C.
- Purchased one Storeyed building for Social Care Center at New-Bazar, Bus Station.
- Partnership agreement signed with Mizoram Presbyterian Synod.
- Lay Theological Training Center building inaugurated and started classes.
- Synod Women Development Project Programme began with Protestant Church at the Netherlands.
Super Market, Multipurpose building inaugurated.
Silver Jubilee of the constituted Manipur Synod (1978-2003) celebrated on May 19th 2003 by the constituents Presbyteries viz; T.P, M.G.P., K.S.P., M.E.P., M.L.P. & M.S.P. at Lamka Presbyterian Church and erected Silver Jubilee Stone in Synod Compound.
Zou Synod Provisional (M.G.P. & M.E.P.) created on 26.9.2004.
- Purchased plot of land for Mission center at Sekmai, Imphal West District.
- Extension and renovation of Synod Hall.
- Zou Presbyterian Church inaugurated on 10.9.2006.
Printed books on Guidelines of M.P.Y.F. and M.P.W.F. in Mizo, Thadou & Vaiphei dialect.
- Mission Quarters building at Sekmai inaugurated.
- Mollhangphai Presbytery Office building foundation stone laid on 26.4.2008 at Synod Veng, Churachandpur.
- Printed books on Synod Service Rules and Pension & Provident Fund Rules.
- Eastern Manipur Presbytery Office building inaugurated at B. Phaicham, Churachandpur.
- Golden Jubilee Celebration of the Presbyterian Church of India in Manipur (11th October, 1959 – 11th October, 2009) during October 10th & 11th 2009 at Lamka Presbyterian Church.
- Visit of Rev. Iain B. Hodgins, Moderator, General Assembly Presbyterian Church of Wales. (10th – 13th February, 2011.)
- Visit of Maaike & Fokje, Protestant Churches in the Netherlands.(18th–21st May, 2011)
- Visit of Marta Rodriguez, Moderator, Presbyterian Women, Presbyterian Church U.S.A. (26-28 October, 2011.)